- Rebuilding the SUP CDB (cache database) using the dbunload utility or the unload wizard in Sybase Central can fail with the following error:
***** SQL error: Item 'sp_jdbc_getclientinfoprops' already exists
- Rebuilding a SQL Anywhere database has 3 phases
- Unload data and schema
- Create new database
- Load data into the new database
- The error will happen during the reload phase, either manually, using dbunload or the unload wizard in Sybase Central
- Sybase Unwired Platform (SUP) 2.2.x
- SQL Anywhere 12.0.1
The problem was found in version 2.2.4 of SUP but could affect other versions including SMP 2.3.x and SQL Anywhere 16
SAP Sybase SQL Anywhere 12.0 ; Sybase Unwired Platform 2.2
KBA , MOB-SUP-RT , SUP Runtime , BC-SYB-SQA , SQL Anywhere (on premise, on demand) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.