The following symptoms can occur while running BR*Tools from a remote share.
- ORA-27041: unable to open file
- Error: 13: Permission denied
- NOTICE: uid 11013: setuid execution not allowed, file=/sapmnt/<SID>/exe/uc/os_64/brbackup
- Running BR*Tools from a network share with NOSUID mount option
- /sapmnt is mounted remotely
- Due to security guidelines you are forced not to use NOSUID mount option for remote filesystems at your landscape
KBA , BC-DB-ORA-DBA , Database Administration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.