- ASE errorlog reported message 3543:
One or more entries in the data segment free space counts in database ID <dbid> was found to be negative and has been set to 0.
- Database ID reported in error may be incorrect
- Accounting of free space of data segments indicated may be incorrect
- Some database(s) may report a negative value for data segment free space or may show zero free space available
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
KBA , sp_helpdb , sp_spaceused , sp_helpsegment , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.