- Users execute sp_dumpoptimize to establish options for database backups. For example:
sp_dumpoptimize 'allocation_threshold = 0'
sp_dumpoptimize 'parallel_scan = 1'
- These options take effect immediately without problem
- When Backup Server is restarted, the options are lost and must be re-established
- It would be more convenient if DUMP options could be made persistent
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) all versions
- Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) all versions
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise all versions ; Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise all versions
Sybase, dump, load, recovery, CR769213 , KBA , ase , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.