- Wrong Expiry Date determination in subscription order.
- When create subscription order for one year expiry date determine few days extra.
- The system calculated a wrong expiration date for the cycle X.
- The system is doing a wrong calculate of expiration date.
- Expiry Date Determination is not as per the billing frequency
- After the incoming payment entry, the expiry date determination is not happening based on the billing frequency.
SAP ERP 6.0
ISM_SALES_EXPDATE_CALC, ISM_GET_NEXT_DATE_BY_FKPER, Erneuerungsabonement, JKAMOPLAN, Verfallsdatum , KBA , IS-M-SD-PS-SL-O , Order , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.