When performing a LOAD DATABASE for an Archive database (ADB) one or more of the following occurs:
- All engines go to 100% cpu and stay there. Further processing on the ASE is impossible or very slow until the LOAD is killed.
- Out of procedure cache (701) errors are seen in the errorlog
- The LOAD takes an excessive amount of time
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.5
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 ; Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.5
KBA , performance , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.