- Login to AdminTools (Query Builder) with the URL: (http://<server_name>:<port>/AdminTools)
- Run the below query in AdminTools.
- Select * from ci_infoobjects, ci_appobjects, ci_systemobjects where si_kind='Folder' AND (si_name='CommonConnections' or si_name='Connections').
- This query returns 2 objects in working environment; however in non-working environment it will return only 1 object.
- Link for the CommonConnections folder which is a dependant object for OLAP connections is missing from CMS database.
- The missing objects DFO link is: CommonConnections (corresponding SI_FILENAME - BusinessObjects_CommonConnection_Folder_dfo.xm).
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) 4.0.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) 4.1.
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
OLAP connection missing, CMC home page, CommonConnections folder, promotion management common connections. , KBA , BI-BIP-INS , Installation, Updates, Upgrade, Patching , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.