- In BI Launchpad or InfoView, when attempting to start the Java Report Panel, Web Intelligence Applet or Rich Internet Application in Internet Explorer, the message "Java (TM) was blocked because it is out of date and needs to be updated" appears
- When clicking the "Run this time" button, the BI Launchpad or InfoView web page reloads and the applet does not launch
- This is related to the topic discussed in Knowledge base Article 2052382
- The issue is observed when using Internet Explorer and an older version of the Java Runtime Environment
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
- SAP Business Objects XI 3.1
- Internet Explorer
- Web Intelligence
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
BI4, BI4.1, 4.1, Web, Intelligence, webintelligence, webi, applet, java, runtime, environment, oracle, launch, start, Launchpad, block, activex , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.