- DBCC PAGE may return garbage data sometimes
- DBCC PAGE may return incorrect page sometimes
- DBCC PAGE may return correct page with invalid data sometimes
- DBCC PAGE execution looks similar to:
dbcc page (<dbid>, <page#>)
- Page requested from DBCC PAGE is not in cache when this occurs
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 GA, 16.0 PL01, 16.0 PL02, 16.0 PL03 only
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
Sybase, wrong, results, rubbish, CR739519, CR767786 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.