Sales order items with the item type Entitlement - contract sale are not displayed the net value of the respective contract line item in the sales target report Open Sales Targets for Incoming Orders (Employee).
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Select the Sales Orders view.
- Open sales order ABC (ABC represents the ID of the sales order)
- Navigate to the Items tab.
- Select line item XX of item type Entitlement - contract sale (XX represents the line item number).
- This item has no List Price/Net Price/Net Value and this item created the contract XYZ (XYZ represents the id of the contract).
- Select the Reports view.
- Open the report Open Sales Targets for Incoming Orders (Employee)
- The respective Net Value of the contract item is not displayed in the report.
There are items in this contract and you expect that since the entitlement in the sales order points to a contract the Net Value of the contracts items should appear in the report Open Sales Targets for Incoming Orders (Employee).
Contract items and sales order Items with item type Entitlement - contract sale have no effect on the sales target and are not taken into consideration.
This is the expected system behaviour.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To
SAP BUSINESS BYDESIGN 1611 ; SAP BUSINESS BYDESIGN 1708 ; SAP Business ByDesign 1405 ; SAP Business ByDesign 1408 ; SAP Business ByDesign 1711