- Error when trying to save data through an input form in EPM Add-in client connected to a unified model.
- Error: "Failed to save data Framework message:
Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index"
- The input schedule is initialized with Account dimension in Row Axis and Time dimension in Column Axis.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver
- EPM Add-in 10.0 for Microsoft Office SP19 P1 or earlier
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver
Failed to save data, embedded, Index was out of range, Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection, , KBA , EPM-XLS-INP , EPM XLS Data Input , EPM-BPC-NW-ADM , Admin , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.