Article explains how to use 360 categories for reporting.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental"
SAP SuccessFactors 360 Multi-Rater
Categories can be configured to roll-up. This can not be done through Admin Tools, but can be accomplished via a reconfiguration of your 360 feedback template. To use this option, please reach out to our Partners to have your 360 feedback template updated.
Advanced Details on Unmet Thresholds for Partners & Support
- Unmet threshold action: This impacts the Detailed 360 Report. The choices are as follows:
- rollup: Combine categories
- drop: Drop or do not report the data in the minimum threshold is not met
- Rating rollup type: The choices are as follows:
- none: If the threshold is not met the data is not reported.
- circular the data rolls to the next category group that is listed in the meta-360-rollup-category-name. This is the recommended setting.
- uturn the data rolls to the next category group that is listed in the meta-360-rollup-category-name and if the threshold is not met it rolls back-up the list. This is a very subtle feature and will probably only be used by the one client for which it was implemented.
- The xml shown above in bold is optional. It is required only if you want the 360 report to aggregate values based on rater categories.
- Hidden Threshold: These values specify the minimum number of raters to show average for that category. If the hidden threshold is not met, then the aggregate for that category will not be reported. You can specify to have the aggregate roll up to another category. For example if only one direct report completes the 360, the responses from that rater will be rolled up together with the responses from the raters in the Peer category. If Category Thresholds are set, but no rollup is specified in the xml, when viewing the Detail 360 Report, the data for each of the categories is dropped and cannot be viewed in the report
- Min-count and max-count: These values specify the minimum and maximum number of raters per category who can be asked to provide ratings.
- Meta-360-rollup-category-name: Defines order of roll up when the minimum threshold is not met.
- Scale-id and scale-type: Defines what rating scale to use the summary section, just like in a PM form.
2250186 - SCR Form: XML Software Change Requests for PM / 360 Reviews Performance Processes / Templates
Rollup, categories, modify, 360 forms, remove fields, change, warning, scale-id, threshold, roll, up, rollup , KBA , sf 360 , LOD-SF-MTR-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , How To