- Clients receive error 7033: 'Maximum number of connections exceeded'
- Hundreds of 7020 Errors: 'User logged out' in error log
- Winsock error 10054: 'An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host'
- SAP Advantage Database Server (All versions)
- Sybase Advantage Database Server (All versions)
SAP Advantage Database Server all versions ; Sybase Advantage Database Server all versions
disconnect, maximum, limit , KBA , BC-SYB-ADS , ADS (Advantage Database Server) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.