- A Windows client such as ARC running in a Windows XP Mode virtual machine can't connect to an ADS server running on the Windows 7 host machine
- The Windows Firewall on the host, enabled by default, appears to not respect exceptions added by the user
- 6624 Error: "A winsock virtual circuit was reset remotely"
- 6414 Error: "Connection forcefully refused" (may go away after the first connection attempt)
- Sybase Advantage Database Server 9.x
- Sybase Advantage Database Server 10.x
- SAP Advantage Database Server 11.x
- Windows XP Virtual Machine (Client)
- Windows 7 (Host)
SAP Advantage Database Server 11.1 ; Sybase Advantage Database Server 10.1 ; Sybase Advantage Database Server 9.1
Sybase, ADS, network sharing, cannot connect to server Host machine, A winsock virtual circuit was reset remotely, Connection forcefully refused , KBA , BC-SYB-ADS , ADS (Advantage Database Server) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.