- When a new batch of a bonded material has gone through the goods receipt process and into the customs warehouse, the new batch does not appear in the Stock Overview transaction (/SAPSLL/IVM_VIEW).
- But it does appear in the Duty Unpaid Individual Stock Item transaction /SAPSLL/IVM_FIFO.
- The material should appear in both transactions.
- Global Trade Services (GTS)
- Global Trade Services / Logistics Services (SLL)
- SAP Global Trade Services 10.0
- SAP Global Trade Services 10.1
- SAP Global Trade Services 11.0
SAP Global Trade Services 10.0 ; SAP Global Trade Services 10.1 ; SAP Global Trade Services 11.0
/SAPSLL/IVM_FIFO, /SAPSLL/IVM_VIEW, /SAPSLL/CUSWLO_09, /LIME/NQUAN, /SAPSLL/SLG01, /SAPSLL/SLG02, Lagervorrat, Überblick, unverzollt, 901, 900 , KBA , SLL-LEG-CUS-BWH , Customs: Customs Warehouse , AP-LIM , Logistics Inventory Mangement Engine , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.