- The Advantage Client Engine (ACE) changes the default behavior in version 10.0 to no longer perform rights checking on the client.
- New behavior leads to better performance however, if the application relies on the network to provide security to the tables, then the new behavior may not be desired.
- SAP Sybase Advantage Database Server 10.0
- SAP Advantage Database Server (all versions)
- Advantage Clients (general)
SAP Advantage Database Server all versions ; Sybase Advantage Database Server 10.1
ADS, Sybase, compatibility, advantage, rights checking, upgrade , KBA , BC-SYB-ADS , ADS (Advantage Database Server) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.