- DESC option on an ORDER BY clause appears to be ignored
- The result ordering will always match the direction of the index
- If the index itself is descending, then the result will be descending regardless of whether the DESC option is provided.
- Sybase Advantage Database Server 9.1
- Advantage JDBC Driver 126.96.36.199 (and earlier 9.x)
Sybase Advantage Database Server 9.1
Sybase , KBA , BC-SYB-ADS , ADS (Advantage Database Server) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.