- After disabling the firewall and specifying the IP and PORT for the server, error 6097 is received
- Error 6097: "Bad IP address and/or bad port specified in connection path or in ADS.INI file."
- Errors 10054 and 6624: "A WinSock virtual circuit was reset remotely" also may appear in the ADSCOM.TXT generated by a COMMCALLTRACE=1 in the [Settings] section of the ADS.INI file
- SAP Advantage Database Server - all versions
- Sybase Advantage Database Server - all versions
SAP Advantage Database Server all versions ; Sybase Advantage Database Server all versions
ADS, Sybase, local, area, network, error, code , KBA , BC-SYB-ADS , ADS (Advantage Database Server) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.