- Exporting graphics from your PowerDesigner models generates one single image.
- When user decides to reuse it in a Word document, the symbols may look tiny and the diagram graphics are not readable.
- This is a feature request to introduce a functionality to split the graphics into multiple smaller image files.
For example: dividing in n pieces or slicing into equal pieces following the page delimiter.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP04
- Any models
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5
divide, cut, CR771166, 771166 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.