This article explains what is the Executive Review in Calibration, how to enable this feature and how to grant permission for users to access it.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Calibration
- The Calibration Executive Review feature enables HR Executives to analyze aggregate data across all sessions for a given Calibration template
- This feature is designed to resolve what some customers call "the roll-up" where actual calibration is necessary at the small groups and lower levels, but middle and upper management mostly need visibility across sessions to analyze.
- Executive Review enables the handling of large data sets (something Calibration sessions are not designed for) and enabling analysis for upper level management
- Permissions can be granted as needed for the company, but the tool is specifically designed for HR to run the Executive Review.
Typical Roles in a Calibration Session:
- Facilitator: Read/Write/Finalize
- Owner: Read/Write
- Executive Reviewer: Read/Write/Finalize
Executive Review allows you to enable or disable standard Calibration graphs for the Executive Review page:
Filters to analyze data:
Sensitive Data Options
Unique to Executive Review, you have the option to also enable “Sensitive Data” fields. We support:
- Risk of Loss
- Impact of Loss
- Reason for Leaving
These are available for all Executive Review users to see. HR Executives can hide it during a review session, but anyone with full access to the page will see these fields plotted against rating data.
For Sensitive Data, select the rating scale you want to analyze:
End User View (Executive Reviewer)
- If I am an Executive Reviewer for a template, I will now see that role named in my session list
- If permissioned, Executive Review tab will be available from the Calibration page.
- Features both Standard and Sensitive graphs to show or hide
How to enable Calibration Executive Review:
Go to Admin Center > Manage Calibration Settings > Global Settings > Enable Calibration Executive Review
Note: Calibration Executive Review can also be enabled in Provisioning > Company Settings > Enable Calibration Executive Review (contact a Partner or Product Support for assistance).
Setting the level of access the Executive Reviewer role will have
In Admin Center > Manage Calibration Settings > Permissions you set the level of access the Executive Reviewer role will have for all the Calibration sessions: read, write, finalize and export.
Manage Permission for Executive Review
- For Non-RBP clients go to Admin Center > Administrative Privileges > Manage Moderation > Manage Permission for Executive Review
- For RBP clients go to Admin Center > Manage Permission Roles. In "Manage Calibration", check the option "Manage Permission for Executive Review".
This will allow the user (usually the admin) to access the page "Manage Permission for Executive Review".
Granting Access to Executive Reviewer
Go to Admin Center > Manage Permissions for Executive Review
In this page, you assign the users who will be allowed to access the Executive Review page for each Calibration template. You can also revoke permissions here.
Note: the users that are Executive Reviewers must have access to the following role-based permissions: "Detailed Calibration permissions" and "View Calibration tab".
SF success factors graphs, settings, calibration template, tab, role, permission, sensitive, data, graph, aggregate, analyze, grant, HR, Human Resources, Admin, Provisioning, template, session , KBA , csg_q , LOD-SF-CAL-ADM , Admin Tools, Permissions, Settings , LOD-SF-PM-CAL , PM-Calibration Issues Specific to PM Forms , How To