- You want to prevent users from showing in multiple live calibration sessions.
- You want to allow users to be added to multiple active calibration sessions.
- What is the calibration settings "
SAP SuccessFactors Calibration
The option "
Please Note: This setting applies to sessions that are In Progress, Approved, and Finalized status.
So if you are not able to add a subject in multiple sessions please check the setting "". Go to Admin Center > Calibration > Manage Calibration Settings > Global Settings.
- When checked, it will restrict people to only one session.
- When unchecked, it enables people to be a subject in multiple sessions.
, KBA , LOD-SF-CAL-ADM , Admin Tools, Permissions, Settings , LOD-SF-CAL-SES , Sessions, Creating, Managing etc. , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Performance & Goals all versions