There are 2 options for Stack Ranker within Calibration Sessions:
- Enable stack ranker within Calibration
- Enable stack ranking in bin view
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Calibration
The ability to view the subjects using the stack ranker feature is available in Calibration.
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Calibration Templates and open the template you want to use.
- Click the Advanced tab and select the "Enable stack ranking in bin view" or "Enable stack ranker within Calibration".
- Once enabled, during a session, you will see a new numbered column in your session page.
- You can move names up or down by drag and dropping the rows to reorder them.
Enable rank column in bin view:
- If a bin view is configured, this option will allow users to rank subjects within each bin.
- This can be helpful if users need to make rating changes to align to the distribution guidelines.
Enable stack ranker within Calibration:
- This option will display as the Analyze button when you select one or more subjects from the session.
- It appears in a pop up window with the same interface as the Stack Ranker tool, and allows the user to compare up to 10 subjects side by side.
- Stack Ranker only supports competencies in Competency sections - this option cannot be used for Objectives/Goals.
- if you have selected more than 10 subjects the Analyze option is grayed out. If you have selected less than 10 subjects the Analyze option will be selectable
The drop down picklist gives you the ability to see different competency sections in Stack Ranker:
- The Stack Ranker (Analyze) feature within Calibration sessions is a non-customizable interactive dashboard.
- There is no configuration available to customize this feature. It can only be enabled or disabled for the Calibration session via the setting "Enable Stack Ranker within Calibration" in the calibration template.
Calibration, session, template, competency, rating, compare, subjects, stack ranker, enable, settings, goals, competencies, analyze, actions, features, permissions, read, write, facilitator, participant, performance, form, template, review, settings, permission, summary, customize , KBA , LOD-SF-CAL-ADM , Admin Tools, Permissions, Settings , How To