This article explains how to add fields to the Calibration list and what fields are supported to be added.
SAP SuccessFactors Calibration
The fields which are displayed in the Calibration List view can be controlled by following the below steps:
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Calibration Templates
- Open or create a template
- Go to Views tab > List View section
- Select user fields to display. User can multi-select one or more fields for display in List View.
- It shows a table of all standard user fields configured in data model except the following 8 fields, USERID, LASTNAME, FIRSTNAME, MI, MATRIXMANAGER, CUSTOMMANAER, SECONDMANAGER, PHOTO.
- For the default SPD (sensitive personal data) fields - National ID/SSN, Minority and Ethnicity, when Read Audit Logging(RAL) configurations is activated and enabled in instance, these 3 default fields will be hidden under the list view table.
- Note: Changes to the list will take effect immediately on any Calibration session, a warning is displayed.
calibration, cal, session, list view, display, standard, configured , KBA , csg_q , LOD-SF-CAL-ADM , Admin Tools, Permissions, Settings , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Performance & Goals all versions