SAP SuccessFactors Calibration
Calibration Export Permission
- Go to Admin Tools > Calibration > Manage Calibration Settings
- Click in the export check boxes from the roles you want to give the permission.
- You can also restrict who is able to export calibration session data per role.
- The export button will not show for a person in the calibration session unless it has been enabled from here.
- Calibration permission settings are global, it applies to all calibration sessions.
- Roles are Facilitator, Owner, Participant, Co-facilitator, Executive Reviewer.
- Settings are dynamic. Permission changes will apply instantly to all sessions including finalized session.
permissions, export, button, calibration, cal, admin, manage, settings, sessions , KBA , csg_q , LOD-SF-PM-CAL , PM-Calibration Issues Specific to PM Forms , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Performance & Goals all versions