- In PowerDesigner, you can link requirements to design objects (objects from other types of models), external files, and other requirements on the Requirement Traceability Links tab.
- Some objects cannot be attached to requirements:
- other requirements,
- model reports, multi-model reports and list reports,
- data sources and mappings,
- Impact Analysis Models.
- This is a feature request to be able to attach the above objects to requirements.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP04
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; Sybase PowerAMC 16.5
CR771210, 771210 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.