CSS is no longer available for reports while viewing report using CR.Net SDK.
- SAP Crystal Reports for developers version of visual studio 2010 SP 10
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010\2012\2013
- Web application.
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a new web application.
- add a code of view report using cr.net sdk to the default.aspx.cs page.
- Add the report CSSreport to the project-Add the CSS style sheet report.css to the project.
- Goto mark-up page of default.aspx(source page)
Add below tag in the <head> tag
<link href="~/Reports.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />(this line)
- Open the report in the designer view then right click on the field (on which css class applied) check if the CSS class name is set to DetailField if not set it.
- Run the application
The issue has been identified as a bug and has been released in Service Pack 13 for Crystal Reports for Visual Studio
CSS; cr.net sdk; css with SDK; CR4VS 2010; CSS with VS 2010 , KBA , BI-DEV-NET , BI Software Development Kits (SDKs) - .NET or Other , Problem
SAP Crystal Reports, developer version for Microsoft Visual Studio