- A reusable activity is attached to an organization unit swimlane an in Activity Diagram of an Object-Oriented Model.
- This activity is dragged and dropped from the object browser to attach a second instance to another swimlane.
- Symbols of the two activities have moved to the second swimlane.
- The two activities have been replaced by graphical synonyms.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP04
- Object-Oriented Models
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; Sybase PowerAMC 16.5
CR771277, 771277 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.