- While comparing the opening balance of a General Ledger account to the closing balance of the same account in the previous fiscal year you notice a large difference
- The account appears as a Balance Sheet account in the account master data in transaction FS03.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP S/4HANA Finance all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
FAGLB03, FAGLGVTR, retained earnings, retained, earnings, closing balance, opening balance, does not match, FS03 P&L account, 0,00 value, carryforward, carry forward, Profit and Loss, zero, zero value, BCF, balance carry forward, drilldown, drill down. , KBA , FI-GL-GL-G , Closing Operations / Period-End , FI-GL-GL-X , Database Inconsistencies , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.