iOS Enrollment is not working. The following errors are being logged to the server message log:
- IPH6035: PutMDM Message Signing Validation
- IPH6034: Token Checkin MDM Message Signing Validation Failure.
- IPH3017: Mdm signing error msPkcs7Io.verifyDetachedSignature.x509: CryptographicException SignedCms.CheckSignature: The revocation function was unable to check revocation because the revocation server was offline.
The following error may also be seen in the DebugView log from the Enrollment Server:
- Error(80070002): The system cannot find the file specified
- Afaria 7.0 Service Pack 5 and later
- iOS devices
getSignedMDMpacket msPkcs7Io.verifyDetachedSignature : msPkcs7Io.verifyDetachedSignature.x509:, CryptographicException SignedCms.CheckSignature: , The revocation function was unable to check revocation because the revocation server was offline.,TokenCheckin x509: null , KBA , MOB-AFA , Afaria , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.