- Group Goals need to be assigned to inactive users (left the company, leave of absence, global assignment...)
- Group Goals assigned to inactive users need to be updated.
SAP SuccessFactors Goal Management
Group Goals v2 supports the option to assign and update Group Goals to inactive users. This option can be for customers using Variable Pay who want to compensate employees for their contribution made to a goal before leaving the company.
- Group Goals v2.0 is required - See Goal Management - Enabling Group Goals
- This following setting must be enabled: Provisioning > Company Settings > Enable Group Goals 2.0 Push-down Update for Inactive Users
- Existing Group Goals will not update/synchronize when this setting is enabled. Only updates made after the setting is enabled will be reflected on existing Group Goals, if you want to update a specific field, you will need to make a change to that field.
- Because the list of inactive employees can be very long, there is a date limit as to how far in the past an employee was inactivated.
PM PMGM, team, SF SFSF SuccessFactors, Success Factors , KBA , LOD-SF-GM-GG , Group Goals & Team Goals , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions