You want to know how the Passenger Reimbursement Rate is calculated in SAP Business by Design System and C4TE.
This document is valid for Country Version United Kingdom.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Travel and Expenses Work center.
- Go to the Common Tasks view.
- Go to the New Expense Report on Behalf Sub view.
- Give the Employee and the details like Type of Expense Report, Purpose, Start Date and End Date.
- Select the Vehicle Class and enter the Total Distance.
- Click on Add More Mileage Information Link.
- Enter the Number of Passengers and click on Ok.
- Go to Review and click on Preview.
- Select the Reimbursement details.
In the Preview of Expense Report you can see the Passenger Reimbursement Rate.
The Passenger Reimbursement Rate works according to the following rule:
Passenger Reimbursement Rate= Miles * Passenger Rate for each Passenger * Number of passengers.
The Passenger Reimbursement Rate is shown in the Preview of the Expense Report.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To
SAP BUSINESS BYDESIGN 1708 ; SAP Cloud for Travel and Expense 1708