When working with EPM Add-in, you try to logon to a BW (INA Provider) connection and one the following errors are thrown:
- Http #2: Unable to connect to the remote server:
- Http #7: The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.:
- Exception of type 'FPMXLClient.Common.FPMXLClientException' was thrown.
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) version 10.1 for the NetWeaver (NW) platform
- SAP EPM solutions, add-in for Microsoft Office 10.0 (for .NET 4.0)
- Microsoft Office 64-bit
KBA , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.