- There is a need to migrate QAAWS objects through UMT command line.
- As well the URL should change and get adapted to the destination system after the migration is completed.
- It is not possible to migrate only QAAWS objects in UNIX via the Command Line Upgrade option of UMT.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business intelligence (BI) 4.x (4.1, 4.2)
- SAP BuisnessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- Linux/Unix Operating System
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
Upgrade Management tool, command line, QAAWS, URL, migration , KBA , BI-BIP-UMT , Upgrade management tool , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.