Contact set at the class "Details" tab is not receiving notifications.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- The contact details set at the class "Details" tab is solely for the purpose of reference, so that the user can use the e-mail address mentioned for any further details. The system will not generate any notification to that e-mail address.
- Learning Administration > Class record > Details tab.
- Learning user side.
- To add a contact to a class, please navigate to the "Contacts" tab at the class record > Add instructor(s) or user(s) as needed > Apply changes.
- Now, if the class is set to deliver notifications to the contacts, as per KBA 3042937, when an user self-enrolls, the contact will receive the notification.
- When an admin is enrolling an user, there is a popup where the option to send the notification to contacts can also be checked/unchecked. When checked, the notification will be delivered to the contact.
lms, learning, contact, schedule, offering, class, receive, notification, send, email, e-mail , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-NOT , Notifications , LOD-SF-LMS-SCH , Class - Scheduled Offerings , Problem