- You have maintained goods receiving hours in customer master record of the receiving plant, but while creating a STO (stock transport order) the receiving time is not populating in field UZEIT from customer master record.
- Field UZEIT remains blank in the STO and due to this delivery time in outbound delivery gets a value of 00:00:00.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
ECC, EKET-UZEIT, ME22N, master record, missing, empty, new schedule line, logic, ship-to-party, automatic, atp, stock transfer, ME21N, ME23N, availability, delivery time , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-STO , Stock Transfer , MM-PUR-GF-ATP , Availability check , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.