- What resources are available to help in planning a new Performance Management cycle?
- What is needed to prepare for an upcoming Performance Form launch?
- Is it possible to change live forms and what changes can be made?
SAP SuccessFactors Performance and Goals
Helpful Resources & Guides from SuccessFactors Product Support:
The Official Performance Management Admin v12 Acceleration Guide and other related product guides can be found on the SAP SuccessFactors Performance and Goals product page.
- 2075930 - Pre-Planning for a New Performance Process
- 2077413 - Optimize PM Template Settings & Changes to Launched Forms - Performance Management
- 2078719 - Validate and Approve for PM v12 Acceleration
- 2068618 - Optimize 360 Template Settings & Changes to 360 Forms - 360 Multirater
- 2076076 - Testing Performance Form Templates Prior to Launch - Performance Management v12 Acceleration
- 2077413 - Optimize 360 Template Settings & Changes to 360 Forms - 360 Multi Rater
- 2250186 - SCR Form: XML Software Change Requests for PM / Mutli-Rater Templates / Performance Processes and what is an Implementation Request in Performance Management / Multi-Rater
IMPORTANT: When changing how Perfomance Management forms work (as opposed to relaunching the same program with standard year-over-year updates) please engage Professional Services early. Product Support does not provide consultation to reconfigure existing programs or build new programs except for small year-over-year updates. For more information please reference KB article 2706322 - What is Support – What is Consulting: Cloud Solutions
For more help try the following
- Find answers in the SAP SuccessFactors Community
- Explore SAP product documentation and Learning Journeys & find answers to your questions at the SAP Help Portal - SAP SuccessFactors Performance and Goals.
- Search an extensive collecton of Knowledge Base Articles at the One Support Launchpad.
SF, Success Factors, PM GM PMGM , KBA , sf performance and goals new cycle , LOD-SF-PM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , LOD-SF-MTR-FRM , Forms and Templates , LOD-SF-PM-FRM , Forms & Templates , LOD-SF-PM-RAT , Ratings and Weights , LOD-SF-PM-SCR , Software Changes, Services, Provisioning etc. , How To