- What is the blue information icon for?
- What is the audit history?
- How do I view the routing history of a form?
- How do I control access to the revision history?
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
The Blue Information Icon displays in a user's inbox in the Action Column, when enabled. It also displays in the form by clicking on Action then selecting "Info about this form". The administrator can control who has access to this icon. It is also available to people with Detailed Reporting Rights from the Detailed Document Search Report.
Tip: Hover over the icon to display the Document ID for any form.
Clicking on the icon takes you to the Audit Trail and Routing Map information. You also see basic information about the form under Properties such as:
Originator: Admin Thomas Admin
Subject: Admin Thomas Admin
Title: 2017 Performance Form
Due Date: 09/22/2017
Status: Modify Stage
Document Id: 6238
The page also shows the Approval Chain. The current owner of the process in the approval chain is highlighted.
- The Routing Map section will show you the following information for this form: Step Type, Stage, Employee, Step, Status
- The Audit Trail section will show you the following information: Currently With, Employee, Action, Comments, Status, Act By. Entries in the audit trail are only created when a form moves from one step to the next, for example from step 1 to step 2. They will not be created if the step is Iterative and Collaborative, and the involved employees are only moving the form back and forth between themselves. You can find the audit trail information for a form, but not a template.
The Comment column includes the system comments and the e-mail notification comments entered by the sender when sending the form to the next step. If you do not want the sender's comments to be stored and displayed in the Audit Trail section, go to Admin Center > Company System and Logo Settings, and select Do not store sender's comment on workflow action.
In the Action column, you can find the changes employees made to a form. Steps might be clickable and you can click the link to open a form and view what the form was like at that step. Employees cannot drill into steps which they do not have permission to. Whether employees can access the step link is affected by the following two options from Admin Center > Company System and Logo Settings:
- Everyone can access the revision history of the document - Allows users to access the revision history of each document for which they were on the approval chain. When you select this option, your users can go to the Documents Information page and view a read-only snapshot of the document as it was in each stage of the workflow.
- Manager can access the revision history of the document - When you select this option, the manager can go to the Documents Information page and view a read-only snapshot of the document as it was in each stage of the workflow.
- For the list of common audit trail Action values and their corresponding actions on form, please refer to 2386619 - Audit Trail Action values and action on Form.
For more information about Audit Trail, please also refer to our PM v12A Implementation Guide. Click here for the direct link on the topic (requires login to SAP Help Portal).
Controlling Who Sees The Information Icon
- To disable the blue "i" icon or Info about this form action for a template, go to Admin Center > Form Template Settings, select a template and then check Disable Info button. This takes effect immediately.
How to check the audit trail of a form without proxy rights?
- When an admin does not have proxy rights, how can he/she check the audit trail of a form?
This can be achieved using the “Detailed Document Search” Report. The 'i' Icon is then available to display the audit trail.
Audit Framework & Other Audit Abilities
The following knowledge article discusses other reporting capabilities: 2075945 - Form Template Audit Functionality
form audit trail, info about this form, blue info icon, routing history, performance management, actions track, tracking, auditing , KBA , csg_q , sf audit report , LOD-SF-PM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To
|Form Route Map History.rdf.txt|