- This KB article describes the behavior of the 9-box in a Performance form and what employees are expected to appear here.
- It also describes why some users may be missing from the 9-box and how to resolve this.
- What controls who appear in a 9 box when the performance-potential section is included in a performance form.
- When you utilize a form that includes the performance-potential grid as part of that form, the grid may pull in a certain group of employees into that grid.
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
General Rule: The filter options available for this matrix are “All Employees Assessed” or “My Direct Reports”; however there are requirements needed to be met before an employee will show under the matrix.
For documents to appear, the following requirements should be satisfied:
- The document was created from the same template.
- The user is a defined role in the route map.
- Users with forms that have been completed within the last 60 days (Form Due Date is within last 60 days).
There are a number of workarounds you can use if a form has already been launched or completed but is missing the above conditions.
- For those forms that have been completed more than 60 days, you can use Admin Center > Change Form Date to update the due date so that it is within the last 60 days.
- For those with a manager change and old manager is the manager in the routemap but they would like to see the details from the new manager inbox, you can route the form back from completed then route the form to the new manager.
An alternative, to avoid the above, is to open up the Matrix from the Succession tab > Performance-Potential, select the appropriate date options, filter options (direct reports only) and see all of the results.
For more information about the display and filter options available for the Performance Potential Summary section, please refer to the topic in the PM v12A Implementation Guide (requires login to SAP Help Portal to access the link).
sf, success factors, PMGM, PM, form, performance, potential, summary section, 9box, matrix , KBA , sf 9box , LOD-SF-PM-FRM , Forms & Templates , How To