- Disable Due Date Validation
- A user is trying to create a form with a due date prior to the end date of the form. For example, the form is due 12/15/2019, but the end date is 12/31/2019.
- By default the system will not allow this to happen.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Successfactors Performance and Goals
- This is not recommended as the system is designed by default so that a due date is always equal to or later than an end date.
- Please think carefully before changing this option to allow due dates to be earlier.
- Under Form Template Settings check the box to disregard due date selection.
- Admin Tools
- Form Template Settings
- Select Form Template
- Check the box "Disable Due Date Validation"
- Update form Template.
SF, success factors, PM, PMGM, Due Date Validation, Disable, launching forms, unable , KBA , sf performance launching forms , LOD-SF-PM-FRM , Forms & Templates , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Performance & Goals all versions