Team overview page is not loading for some users.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in the instance
- Go to Performance module
- Click on the Team Overview tab
The Team Overview tab is driven by the forms’ route map. If there are any issues with the status of the form or it’s corresponding route map, this may prevent the page from loading as the system detects invalid status for some forms and is unable to properly load. You will see the loading icon just spinning.
- Ensure that all the forms appearing in the inbox of this user are currently active and have a route map assigned to them
- If a form is disabled, or a route map is not associated with a form, this will inhibit the Team Overview page from loading
- Remove all of the old forms from In-Box, En-Route, and Completed folders and try the Team Overview Tab again
- Make sure that there is a route map linked / associated to the form template because this would also make the Team Overview tab not to load
- If there are ratings configured in the template, the rating scale is required
SF, SuccessFactors, PM, Performance Management, Team Overview unaccessible, unaccess, error, tab, page, loading, some, users, won't, load, spins, stuck , KBA , csg_q , sf error messages pm , sf team overview , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , Problem