- After upgrade to later BW releases, key figure values are not displayed correctly
- After upgrade, rounding of key figure values occurs to 3 decimal places, previously this was possible to 10 decimal places
- After upgrade, key figures set as data type FLTP (floating point) display data incorrectly
- In transaction RSCRM_BAPI or execution of an APD, some key figures show no values
- If you are using APD extractions and are having problems with key figures and units/currency, please review KBA 2078713 for correction steps
- APD errors after SAP BI 7.4 upgrade
- SAP BW release 7.30
- SAP BW release 7.31
- SAP BW release 7.40
retraction, advance process design, RSZ_SEM_BASIC_KEYFIG_LIST_GET, E_T_KYF, key figure, FLTP, floating point decimal, float, decimal, DEC , KBA , BW-EI-RTR , Retraction , BW-EI-APD , Analysis Process Designer , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.