It is possible to grant permission to individual users so that each employee or manager can launch their own form, or a form for their direct report directly from the Performance Inbox. Once the permission is granted, the "Create New form" button will be available from the Performance Inbox.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
- Go Admin Center > Manage Permission Roles;
- Select the permission role;
- Under General User Permissions, select the permission "Permission to Create Forms" > Select "All" or "Others" (specify the forms):
NOTE: The form templates available to launch from the Inbox, are selected here. If you select "All", then the user will have the ability to launch all form template types from their inbox.
- Save changes.
Define the "Default Targets" of the form creation
- Go to Admin Center > Form Template Settings;
- Select the form template;
- In "Default Targets", select the relevant option:
- Click "update form template" to save the changes.
Create the new form from the Performance Inbox
- Click "Create New Form" button:
- Select the form template to create:
NOTE: The form templates available to the employee depend on the templates selected under "Permission to Create Forms" in their permission role.
- Select the employee for whom you wish to create a form:
NOTE: The selection available depends on the Default Targets selected.
In addition, if you use this way to create a form using a newly created template, since the RBP hasn't been updated to include the new template, it is necessary to refresh RBP via Provisioning > Company Settings > Refresh RBP Permission Configuration.
Note: As a customer, you do not have access to Provisioning. To complete tasks in Provisioning, contact your Implementation Partner. If you don't have a Partner, you can find for SAP Certified Partners via the SAP Partner Finder or, alternatively, speak with your Account Executive or Customer Engagement Executive about Professional Services options.
PM, Performance, Form, Review, Create, Launch, create new form button, inbox, default targets, self only, direct reports, template settings, role based permissions, rbp, control, display , KBA , sf performance launching forms , LOD-SF-PM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , LOD-SF-MTR-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To