- How do I delete Performance forms?
- How can I remove In Progress and Completed forms when inactivating a user through the Admin Center?
- How can I remove forms of inactive users automatically?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
The User performing the deletion of documents will require explicit permission to do so.
This can be found by navigating to Admin Center > Manage Permission Roles > *Select Role* > Permission Button > Manage Documents > Check Delete Documents
Delete Individual Documents
A. Using Delete Form
- Go to Admin Center > Delete Form
- Select "Employee Document Folder" or "Advanced Search" and enter relevant information
- Click Search button
- Check the check box on the left for the form you want to delete
- Click Delete button on top
- Confirm windows pop up: Are you sure you want to delete selected X documents?
- Click Yes button
- Verify message X total forms. Successfully deleted: X. Failed to delete: X.
B. Using Manage Users (Note: This only works for Non-EC instances)
- Note: Manage Users tool access/visibility is permission based.
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Users.
- Locate the user by entering the user’s name in the Search field.
- Next to the Active selection click the No radio selection > Click Save
- You will be presented with a Remove Inactive User Documents screen where you will have two options: Remove in-progress documents and Remove completed documents.
- Make your selection(s) then click the OK.
Delete Multiple Documents
A. Based on Form Template
- Admin Center > Delete Form
- Advanced Search > Form Template field > click the "Select" link
- The search options also allow you to define by various parameters to delete documents in bulk
B. Based on CSV Upload
- Admin Center > Delete Form
- Advanced Search > Download Template
- Fill out the Form IDs to be deleted in the csv
- Click Choose File and select the csv file
- Click Upload
C. Based on Basic Import CSV
- Admin Center > Import Employee Data
- Select the action you want to perform: Import Data
- Complete the rest of the details > Import
- Basic User Options > Under Automatic Document Removal, select Remove Inactive Employees' In-Progress/Completed Documents > OK
- This option only works when changing an active employee to an inactive employee. If employees are already inactive in the system, you can make them active again, then follow the above steps to have the forms removed.
- Ensure the Provisioning job also has the applicable document settings enabled (below in Step 1)
Auto Delete Documents on Inactive
1. To remove the forms via Employee Import or SFTP and when your instance has Employee Central (via HRIS Sync):
Below options for Automatic Document Removal must be enabled:
2. To control which Performance template the removal of documents would apply, ensure the below options are unchecked in Form Template Settings:
- If you choose to delete inactive user forms, it will impact your ability to report on the overall score for inactive users in some parts of reporting, including workforce analytics. For more information, refer to KBA 2230818.
- Think about your admin resources and how many you can manually manage via admin tools. If you are unable to manually manage all these, you may need to set the options to auto delete forms when people become inactive so it is not a manual task.
- The above options are the only supported options available. SAP Support does not provide any backend solutions to delete your forms because this is deleting customer data; there are no exceptions. Customers should manage all forms using Admin Tools. If you have large numbers of forms to delete, you may engage Partners who can provide you the additional admin resources to manage any need.
SF, Success Factors, document deletion, Manage Documents, PMGM, Performance Management, Delete form, mass delete forms, manually delete forms, automatic form delete, remove inactive user's forms, manage live forms, remove inactive user documents , KBA , sf performance manage live forms , LOD-SF-PM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To