Form History is a feature available for Performance Management forms. If you have existing historical Performance Management forms about the same person stored in the system, you can pull up those historical forms and copy the text into your current form. For example, you can pull up a user's previous review form and copy the content to the current review form.
**Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental**
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
Activating the feature
Activating the feature can only be done by an administrator with sufficient privileges.
- Go to Admin Center > Form Template Setting > click on the name of the template.
- Un-Check the box for the feature Disable Form button (to disable the feature check this box).
- Click Update Form Template.
Using the feature
When a user views the form, they will now see the History button at the top right that when clicked brings up a window displaying historical forms to choose from. By default, all the content in a historical form is in read-only format; however, you can always highlight any text on the form and copy it to your current form. Manually copying text gives you the flexibility of selecting only the text you want.
Manually copying text from another review form:
- Open the form that you're currently working in.
- Click History button.
- Select either Performance form history or 360 form history.
- A popup window opens and displays all historical (completed) forms.
- To show in progress forms, enter the Start and Due dates and check the Include In-Progress Documents. Click Search.
- Optional: If the displayed form isn't the one you want to use, in the Document List area, click the name of the form you want. The page refreshes and displays your selected form.
- Locate the text in the historical you want to copy.
NOTE: The forms available in Performance/360 form history are only the ones where the current user was part of that form's route map. Thus if you have not been included in any previous form's route map, then you will likely see a blank (see image below).
This might happen if the current form was sent to you via Get Feedback, or via document transfer. If you need to see the form subject's previous forms in form history, you can ask the manager who has copies of those completed forms to send you copies.
form history button , KBA , sf performance manage live forms , LOD-SF-PM-FRM , Forms & Templates , How To