- While creating intercompany STO (stock transport order) you recieve the error 06218 "Net price must be greater than 0".
- You want to use condition type P101 from pricing schema RM2000 because you need to have the cost as moving average price for this transfer.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
ECC, pricing, P101, PB00, negative price, RM0000, RM2000 , ME21N, ME22N, NETPR, intercompany, cross company, 06218, 06 218 , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-STO , Stock Transfer , MM-PUR-GF-PR , Price Determination , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.