- Auditors may need to take a detailed look at what occurs in the SAP Contact Center system.
- For example, the following pieces of information:
- Successful and unsuccessful logon attempts
- Successful and unsuccessful attempts to change user information or access rights
- Successful and unsuccessful access to protected user information
- Changes to the audit configuration
- Changes to the system configuration
- Start and stop of a server process (for example, when AS starts or stops)
- Start of a user session
- Opening and closing of communication channel between a client and a server
- Rejecting of communication channel request from a client
Image/Data is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Contact Center 7.0
CCtr, CS changes, VU logs, System Configuration change log audit logging login BCM , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.