- Decimal are not correctly stored in the database.
- Amounts are stored in the database with a lot of decimal places even thoughonly 2 digits after the comma are entered.
- Blocking control are generated due to this behavior
- SAP Financial Consolidation (FC) 7.5
- SAP Financial Consolidation (FC) 10
- SAP Financial Consolidation (FC) 10.1
SAP Financial Consolidation 10.0 ; SAP Financial Consolidation 10.1
contrôle , décimal , montant , bloquant . , KBA , EPM-BFC-REP , Data Entry , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.