Cannot open the Varible Pay summary page. The loading icon just spins in the middle of the screen:
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Variable Pay
Performance issues can occur when trying to load the summary page if your program contains many eligibility rules or Employee History records due to real-time calculations for budgets etc. that must occur to load the summary
- The performance thresholds for the instance can be changed via Provisioning. Please reach your Implementation Partner for assistance with lowering the following two values:
Variable Pay Employee History Threshold for Eligibility on Admin Summary page
Variable Pay Employee History Threshold for Budget of Admin Summary page
- Default values are for 10,000; however, it's recommended these be changed to 10, then retest
- When opening a Variable Pay program in New Admin Tools, some real-time calculations are performed by the system, i.e. budget, eligibility, etc.
- If a program contains a lot of Employee History records (several thousand for instance) budget calculation may take a very long time
- Implementation Partners can change this via Provisioning > Customer Instance > Company Settings > Variable Pay and then change Variable Pay Employee History Threshold for Budget of Admin Summary page to a small number (10 for instance)
- Save the change and try again. The summary page should open immediately, but if performance remains slow, reduce the number further until performance is acceptable
- The same logic applies to eligibility. If a program contains a lot of eligibility rules (a few hundred), you can prevent real-time calculation when opening Summary page by changing Variable Pay Employee History Threshold for Eligibility on Admin Summary page from the default of 10,000 records
SF, Success Factors, latency, VRP, summary page won't load , KBA , sf error messages comp-varpay , LOD-SF-CMP-VAR , Compensation Integration Issues with Variable Pay , Problem