What is "Keep last touched version upon Document completion?"
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
This may be occurring because you have enabled "Keep last touched version upon Document completion" on your form template.
To check, follow these steps:
- Go to Admin Center
- Click on Performance Management
- Select Form Template Settings
- Choose the affected form template
- Look for the option: "Keep last touched version upon Document completion"
If this is checked/enabled it means that a person will only see a copy of the form that they had seen when they held it in their inbox. They will not see any updates that have been made by others since the form was in their inbox. For users outside of the route map that received a sent copy, it also means that you cannot send a new updated copy to that person.
Simply unchecking this feature will not update the copies people now have. Turning this feature off will only apply to new completed forms going forward
To update a form you could:
- Turn the feature off
- Route a form back out of completed status into a modify stage
- Proxy in as the holder of the form and update or re-save the form in a modify step
- Either complete the form again or use the routing features in admin tools to route to completed
- Everyone with a copy of the form will now see a version of the form that reflects the most current ratings
- Normally after the manager changes, the old manager no longer has the EM role of this form until the form is completed. The role in the route map of a completed form will be frozen and the system will go to route map xml to find who EM/E/EX is. Before the form is completed the route map is not frozen and the system will find the user in the current user hierarchy. So only the current manager matches the EM role for in-progress forms. The issue is that for completed forms the old manager also matches the EM role as he is in the route map xml from before the manager change. That means that the old manager can see what the new manager can see. There is no way to control this through field permissions.
- The way to avoid this is to activate the option "Keep last touched version upon Document completion" in Admin Tools | Form template settings. This will make sure everyone (not only the old EM, but also other roles in the route map) only see the last touched version not the latest even after the form is completed.
- If you don't want the old manager to see the new comments and ratings in completed forms, we suggest to hide documents in enroute and completed foldersb. The KBA 2086708 might help you on this
KB Article 2086708- How to hide documents in enroute and completed folders in Performance Management
sf, successfactors, success factors, PMGM, PM, current ratings, copy, configuration, setting, settings , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To