There is a template translated into other languages but it is not working correctly for all users.
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
Missing translations or end users typing in comments.
Language issues can have varied causes. Also there are many individual elements that make up a form, so while one area may have correct translation another may not. The following outlines some common areas to check:
- The first point to note is just because you have the ability to switch languages at the user level and that user can see our product convert into that language, it does not mean that translations have been configured for a specific template. Form templates are not controlled entirely by the system but at the template and the content level.
- Therefore you need to enter content for goals, competencies, and behaviors that you will be using in all the languages your users will use. If a competency is not converting then you have not loaded the translation for that competency.
- Also your template needs to have proper localization setup to convert the labels and info on the page. Please check our main solution on Localization and Message Keys: 2087186 - Manage Template Settings - Localizing using Message Keys
- There could also be an issue in the configuration in which the wrong locale codes have been added or are missing. For example a template could be coded to use en_GB language when that language pack has not been enabled for your instance.
- Finally, remember that end-user content, comments etc that they are personally typing in will remain in the language they typed it in. So if a person in China types in comments or goals using Chinese character set, then those comments & goals will always display as Chinese even if the form is being viewed by someone in English where the rest of the form does successfully render in English.
SuccessFactors, SF, PM, Performance, Form, Language, Translations, Configure, Settings, Template, Locale , KBA , sf languages , LOD-SF-PM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors Performance & Goals all versions